A production worker needed in Canada
Company Name:- Coca-Cola Canada
Location:- Richmond, BC, Canada
• Responsible for operating various manual and automated equipment in the production process;
• Ensure the machinery is set up and ready to produce the product as scheduled;
• Visually inspect production run and report malfunctions to maintenance department;
• Assist with machine changeovers as necessary;
• Safely operate and monitor all equipment;
• Maintain required records;
• General plant and work station clean up.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
• High School diploma or GED preferred;
• 1-3 year of general work experience required;
• Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred;
• Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment;
• Ability to operate manufacturing equipment;
• Knowledge of industrial technology would be a plus; and
• Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs.